Photoinitiators, price increases and other raw material issues dominated the headlines in 2018.
David Savastano, Editor12.26.18
Ink World covered a wide variety of stories online throughout 2018, from online exclusives and features to breaking news, video and more.
These 10 online exclusives drew the highest readership totals during 2018:
1. Photoinitiator Concerns Continue to Mount
2. Price Increases and the Ink Industry
3. INX International Ink Leaders Analyze Raw Material Concerns
4. Sun Chemical’s Jeff Shaw and the Challenges Facing Ink Industry’s Purchasing Executives
5. The Changing Needs for Conductive Inks
6. Tariffs and the Price of Inks
7. Corrugated Inkjet Market is Thriving
8. HP Designs Food Packaging Compliant PageWide Inks for Digital Corrugated Market
9. Prop 65: New Warning Label Changes on the Horizon
10. Sun Chemical Adds SunMotion Display Technology to Point of Sale Capabilities
The 10 top breaking news items from 2018:
1. BASF Declares Force Majeure on 1,4-Butanediol, Derivatives in North America
2. HP Introduces HP Indigo Wallpaper Solution to Transform Wall
Continue reading this story and get 24/7 access to Covering the Printing Inks, Coatings and Allied Industries - Ink World for FREE
Ink World magazine has tracked the growth of the ink industry and its allied industries through years of changes, technology, evolution, consolidation and market development. No other magazine has been around for as long or covered as much of the global printing ink business. This website is dedicated to providing in-depth industry coverage and late-breaking news.
Already a subscriber? Login