Dave Savastano, Editor05.20.15
This year, the National Association of Printing Ink Manufacturers (NAPIM) honored nine industry leaders with its prestigious Printing Ink Pioneer Award. Below are brief features on each of the award recipients:
• Jim Bailen, VP of engineering for INX International Ink Co.
• Joon Choo, VP of marketing for Shamrock Technologies.
• Vivy DaCosta, VP of finance and administration for hubergroup Canada.
• Sumathy Ganesh, technical manager, paste inks for Toyo Ink America.
• Herman Hockmeyer, president, Hockmeyer Equipment Corporation.
• Kevin Kingman, technical director at Flint Group.
• William Neuberg, founder of Shamrock Technologies.
• Bob O’Boyle, product manager for coatings at Sun Chemical.
• Ron Tarewicz, manager, scientific affairs at Colorcon, No-Tox Products.
Continue reading this story and get 24/7 access to Covering the Printing Inks, Coatings and Allied Industries - Ink World for FREE
Ink World magazine has tracked the growth of the ink industry and its allied industries through years of changes, technology, evolution, consolidation and market development. No other magazine has been around for as long or covered as much of the global printing ink business. This website is dedicated to providing in-depth industry coverage and late-breaking news.
Already a subscriber? Login