Booth visitors will have a chance to learn the benefits of Epson’s on-demand label printing solutions in the food and beverage and natural product industries – from meeting the needs of high-volume environments to producing customized, high-quality on-demand labels:
- ColorWorks C3500 – With speeds up to four inches per second1, the C3500 inkjet label printer can produce up to 2,000 high-quality full-color labels per day at a lower entry price point, helping to reduce labels costs and increase operational efficiencies;
- ColorWorks C7500GE – Built for reliable, high-quality performance, the C7500GE offers advanced on-demand, durable, full-color glossy and customized label printing with spot color matching at a low cost per label in quick turnaround time for demanding, high-volume environments.
- SurePress L-6034VW – Epson's single-pass industrial press uses Epson’s PrecisionCore linehead technology and low migration LED UV curing ink, enabling high-speed printing ideal for producing labels designed for scratch and weather resistance. The L-6034VW integrates functions required for label production, including a Corona Treater, White ink, digital varnish, an additional UV curing unit, and automated maintenance and print head monitoring;
- SurePress L-4533AW – This seven-color digital label press with White ink delivers remarkable color gamut for accurate spot colors and gradients for brand-quality color prime labels and packaging. The L-4533AW is a low-cost, turnkey solution. At the booth, Epson will be showcasing expanded packaging applications using water-based ink, including shrink and in-mold label, flexible packaging and thin film for foods.
- Thursday, March 7 – 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.;
- Friday, March 8 – 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.;
- Saturday, March 9 – 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.