“The event is the perfect occasion to present our newly developed J-TEX PIGMENT TEXTILE series,” said Italo Mariani, sales director of J-Teck3. “We have been working on this project for a long time and we are now proud to launch two product lines, one for Epson and one for Kyocera printhead technology, which complete our range of quality products for the digital textile market.”
J-TEX are water-based pigment inks designed to work in printers with piezo-electric printheads. They are available in two different versions:
• J-TEX P-E is fully compatible with EPSON printheads.
• J-TEX P-K is fully compatible with KYOCERA printheads.
Designed for direct printing on a variety of fabrics among which cotton, cotton/poly blends, synthetic fabrics and viscose, they can be used in many applications. The most common applications are fabrics for fashion and home furnishings (cloths, sofa covering, cushions, curtains).
J-TEX PIGMENTS are manufactured in nine vibrant colours containing a specific binder that enables supreme printability, excellent wash and rub fastness. The use of a specific pre-treatment will increase the printing results allowing for more brilliant colors, higher definition and utmost adhesion to the fabric.
“We’re very excited about our new J-TEX PIGMENTS; they are the result of J-Teck 3’s steady attention to the evolution of digital printing to meet the growing demands of the textile market,” said Luca Guggiari, J-Teck 3 brand R&D manager.
All the other J-Teck3 solutions for sublimation and direct printing on polyester will be on display at Fespa:
• J-CUBE, dedicated to industrial printers equipped with Kyocera, Ricoh, Panasonic and Konica Minolta printheads.
• J-NEXT SUBLY, suitable for Epson DX6 and DX7 print heads, available in a variety of shades to satisfy the many different requirements of the digital printing market.
• J-LUX is the specialty sublimation ink for Epson and Kyocera printheads, with high light fastness, dedicated to applications requiring a very high resistance to light exposure.
• J-ECO SUBLY NANO, the evergreen J-Teck ink, allows reliable print with high quality performances.
• J-ECO PRINT NANO HF, disperse ink for direct printing to be used on Epson printers. It offers bright colors with high fastness quality for printing polyester fabrics in fashion and home decoration applications.