“We are pleased to present this impressive slate of Soderstrom Society inductees, who have distinguished themselves in their fields and are very worthy of the honor,” said Ken Garner, president and CEO of Epicomm, the Association for Leaders in Print, Mail, Fulfillment, and Marketing Services.
Epicomm is the new name for the association created through the merger of the Association of Marketing Service Providers (AMSP), National Association for Printing Leadership (NAPL), and National Association of Quick Printers (NAQP). The Soderstrom Society is named for Walter E. Soderstrom, one of the founders of NAPL.
Also honored with the 55th annual Walter E. Soderstrom Award was Tom Duchene, chief executive officer of TDMS Inc., Huntington Beach, California, and chairman of the Epicomm Board of Trustees. The members of the Soderstrom Society Class of 2015 are:
- Steve Belmonte, president, AccuZIP Inc., Atascadero, California
- Charles Buchanan, senior vice president, strategic accounts, World Marketing, Dallas
- Brian Dollard, director of marketing, Canon USA, Melville, New York
- Gary Garner, chairman/CEO, GLS Cos., Minneapolis
- Tom Glassman, manager of postal affairs, Wilen Direct, Deerfield Beach, Florida
- Constance V. Hill, president, VeraCentra, Napa, California
- Andrew J. Mandell, founder and chairman, Data-Mail Inc., Newington, Connecticut
- Wayne Marshall, vice president of sales and marketing, EDWARDS, Des Moines, Iowa
- Marc Olin, chief operating officer/interim chief financial officer, EFI, Foster City, California
- Ken Orr, general manager, Progressive Impression International, Lansing, Michigan
- Cary Sherburne, Sherburne & Associates/What They Think, Villa Samia, Dominican Republic