David Savastano, Editor05.20.19
This year, the National Association of Printing Ink Manufacturers (NAPIM) honored eight industry leaders with its prestigious Printing Ink Pioneer Award. Below are brief features on each of the award recipients:
• Brian Chwierut, raw material category leader, Sun Chemical.
• Daryl Collins, VP of regional operations & marketing, Wikoff Color.
• George Fuchs, director regulatory affairs and technology, NAPIM.
• David Maternowski, VP of quality, INX International Ink.
• Jean Menard, director of sales, Flint Group.
• Dr. Juanita Parris, global director of materials, applications, and analytical science, Sun Chemical.
• John Sergeant, sales manager, Modern Printing Colors.
• Les Watkins, director - ink vehicle systems at US Polymers-Accurez, LLC.
For more information on the award recipients, see the expanded feature on each of the recipients on the web at www.inkworldmagazine.com.
Continue reading this story and get 24/7 access to Covering the Printing Inks, Coatings and Allied Industries - Ink World for FREE
Ink World magazine has tracked the growth of the ink industry and its allied industries through years of changes, technology, evolution, consolidation and market development. No other magazine has been around for as long or covered as much of the global printing ink business. This website is dedicated to providing in-depth industry coverage and late-breaking news.
Already a subscriber? Login