Mergers and acquisitions news was the key area of interest during 2016.
Whether it is through breaking news, slideshows, blogs, videos and podcasts Ink World’s top online features covered a variety of topics during 2016. These items, many of which focused on mergers and acquisitions, received the most readership in their respective categories during 2016:
The 10 top breaking news items from 2016:
1. Flint Group Issues Binding Offer to Siegwerk to Purchase Web Offset Business
2. Siegwerk Acquires ACTEGA Colorchemie from ALTANA Group
3. Flint Group Announces Acquisition of American Inks and Coatings in North America
4. BASF to Divest Inorganic Specialties Business
5. Sun Chemical Acquires Flint Group’s European Publication Gravure Ink Business
6. BASF Announces Personnel Changes
7. Siegwerk Launches New Generation of PUR Inks to Drive the Future of Gravure Printing
8. INX International Acquires Leading Brazilian Printing Ink Manufacturer
9. BASF SE Declares Force Majeure
Continue reading this story and get 24/7 access to Covering the Printing Inks, Coatings and Allied Industries - Ink World for FREE
Ink World magazine has tracked the growth of the ink industry and its allied industries through years of changes, technology, evolution, consolidation and market development. No other magazine has been around for as long or covered as much of the global printing ink business. This website is dedicated to providing in-depth industry coverage and late-breaking news.
Already a subscriber? Login