Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc. introduced a one component Polypropylene adhesive primer.
The Natron PP Primer (polypropylene adhesive primer) is formulated for UV inkjet printing, pad printing and screen-printing applications.
This primer works well on difficult-to-bond low surface energy plastics such as polypropylene, polyethylene, etc.
The Natron PP Primer is ideal to use on all low surface energy plastics and all types of inks.
This single-component primer is ideal to use with UV, UV-LED inkjet inks, pad printing, screen-printing inks, as well as coated offset substrates.
It is the go-to Primer for plastics, acrylics, and rubber polymer substrates.
The Natron PP Primer for Inkjet printing has gone through rigorous testing to ensure perfect adhesion onto difficult to print rubber and plastic substrates.
This UV inkjet high-performance primer features:
- Sweet smell compared to other primers;
- Improved surface finish, and print quality;
- Extremely fast drying time, less than 5 seconds;
- Works on many substrates (plastics, rubber, silicone, some powder-coated metals, and glass);
- Available in 8 oz., 1 quart, and 1 gallon containers.