“We continue to strengthen our commitment to deliver new possibilities for HP’s Graphics Solutions Business. The industry has a great potential to grow digitally, and our vision is to facilitate a future where technology is easily accessible to everyone,” said David Prezzano, VP and GM, Graphics Solutions Business, Americas, HP Inc.
HP will offer VIP tours of its booth (Booth 1919, 1935, 5500 SF).
- Lounge & Learn: At 12:15 p.m. as ISA kicks off on Wednesday, attendees will have the opportunity to hear about the future of color management for Textiles;
- The Sportswear and Fashion Store: HP will demonstrate the latest in digital print technology through its retail store – complete with retail storefront windows and mannequins. The area will be swathed in soft signage (front lit and backlit) and home décor including curtains, upholstery, lamps, and cushions;
- The Ice Cream Store: A high-end ice cream shop will showcase signage and decor. HP’s reimagined ice cream store features 3D, glitter and translucent effects;
- Car Wrap Competition: HP will host a car wrap competition as the exclusive hardware supplier;
- Happy Hour with HP: Happy Hour will take place in both HP Booths (1919 and 1935) on Wednesday, April 24 from 4-5 p.m. to celebrate HP’s new products at the show.
Photo courtesy Flickr user Don Debold