Ryan Printing, a NY-based print service provider, was recognized as the 1,000th worldwide installation of an HP Indigo Series 4 press with its purchase of an HP Indigo 12000 HD Digital Press.
The HP Indigo 12000 HD has reached 50 installations worldwide, including the recent purchase of five units by Smartpress.
Additionally, HP Indigo’s narrow-web Series 3 labels and packaging presses, including the HP Indigo 8000 and HP Indigo 6000 series, have reached 1,500 installed units.
More than 650 visitors, including customers, partners and print industry analysts, joined the Feb. 11-14, 2019 event at HP Indigo’s headquarters, production and R&D sites.
There, HP Indigo showcased its newest technologies to expand application range, such as new inks, embellishment and photo solutions.
- Introduction of HP Indigo ElectroInk Easy Release, the world’s first digital solution for scratch-off applications, ideal for lottery cards and gaming applications;
- Kurz DM-Liner digital foiling units integrated with the HP Indigo 6900 digital narrow web press and compatible with HP Indigo B2 sheetfed printing;
- HP Indigo ElectroInk Silver for commercial print, now in customer testing at Truyol, Spain, offering a wide gamut of metallic colors, saving the need for costly metallic substrates while boosting high-value business opportunities for PSPs;
- HP Indigo Security and Brand Protection solutions including ElectroInks Invisible Yellow and Blue - inks only visible under UV light;
- High opacity Premium White ElectroInk, now launching for the HP Indigo 7900 Digital Press and commercially available for the HP Indigo 20000 Digital Press, offering the widest range of opacities in a single print process, adding impact and increasing productivity by using less ink to achieve high opacity;
- A new photo profile for ElectroInks - using light black and black ElectroInks (KKLLK)