“By offering a unique set of expert applications within a single platform, Kadena transforms inefficient business processes and creates significant new value from our customers’ print and fulfillment communications programs,” said Michael Burton, Cenveo’s COO,
The power of Kadena is in its collection of expert modules, offering plug-and-play flexibility, so solutions can be quickly deployed from as many or as few modules as needed to fit customers’ exact business requirements.
At the core of Kadena is K-Center, a SaaS-based e-Commerce hub that acts as a control center for initiating, tracking and coordinating print, fulfillment and sourcing projects across the supply chain. Other Kadena modules include:
• K-List - a list processor for optimizing direct mail campaign performance.
• K-Compose - an innovative templating application for design personalization.
• K-Proof - a powerful virtual proofing tool for shortening review cycles.
• K-DAM - a robust digital asset manager for flexible control of content assets.
• K-Source - an advanced marketplace sourcing environment.
Cenveo plans to officially release K-Insight, a data analytics module, within the coming weeks.