“We are excited to showcase Epson’s first UV digital label press in the Southern California Demo Center, as it delivers precise quality and high-speed printing ideal for short- to mid-run jobs across all industries,” said Victor Gomez, group product manager, Label Products, Epson America.
Products featured at the demo center include:
• SurePress L-6034VW – Epson’s first single-pass industrial press, the first to use Epson’s PrecisionCore linehead technology, and the first to use Epson’s low migration LED UV curing ink, the L-6034VW delivers precise quality and high-speed printing ideal for short- to mid-run jobs across all industries, including health and beauty, nutraceuticals, and food and beverage, as well as standard consumer packaged goods.
• SurePress L-4033AW – Designed for prime label converters and commercial printers, the Epson SurePress L-4033AW is an easy-to-operate seven-color inkjet digital label press with White ink that makes high-quality, short-run label printing easier and more efficient, even on clear and metallic substrates.
• ColorWorks C7500GE – ColorWorks C7500GE inkjet label printer offers on-demand, full-color glossy label printing at speeds up to 11.8 inches per second.
• ColorWorks C3500 – The C3500 inkjet label printer delivers reduced label costs, increased operational efficiencies and high-quality, durable labels on-demand in four colors (CMYK) at speeds of up to four inches per second.
• ColorWorks C831 – This industrial-strength inkjet label printer is ideal for GHS large format drum and chemical labels and more.