The DIC Group’s participation – which will be headed up by Siam Chemical Industry Co., Ltd. of Thailand and P.T. Pardic Jaya Chemicals of Indonesia, both of which are engaged in the manufacture and sale of coating resins, and will also include Indonesia’s P.T. DIC Graphics, which manufactures and sells pigments – will be coordinated by regional headquarters DIC Asia Pacific Pte Ltd.
The DIC Group’s booth will showcase coatings that that leverage Group synergies, particularly in resins and pigments. Both P.T. Pardic Jaya Chemicals and P.T. DIC Graphics enjoy a superb reputation in Indonesia, underscoring expectations that the booth will be draw a considerable number of visitors.
By participating in the Asia Pacific Coatings Show 2014, the DIC Group seeks to comprehensively showcase its ability to leverage its world-class resin and dispersion technologies to provide coatings that respond to customer needs. By doing so, the Group aims to expand its sales in promising markets worldwide, particularly those in Southeast Asia, India and Oceania.
Products exhibited at DIC’s booth include:
• Coating resins
• Polyurethane resin (HYDRAN)
• UV-curable resin for coatings (UNIDIC)
• Hybrid acrylic–polysiloxane resin for coatings (CERANATE)
• Solvent-based acrylic resin for coatings (ACRYDIC)
• Styrene-based unsaturated polyester resin (SUNDHOMA)
• Pigments for inks and coating (HOGEN, PERRINDO)
• Special effect pigments (Benda–Lutz)