In the past year, www.inkworldmagazine.com, our website, has undergone tremendous changes. We have added a wide variety of new features designed to assist ink manufacturers, suppliers and end-users. These features include:
• Breaking News – The latest information on what is happening in the industry.
• The Buyers’ Guide, which allows readers to easily locate products and companies.
• The U.S. Ink Directory – The most comprehensive directory of ink manufacturers, featuring company details, product offerings and contact information, with each company’s website linked to their listing for easy access for potential customers.
• Our latest issue, which includes additional web-only information in key articles, as well as extensive archives dating back to 1999, along with a search engine that will aid readers in their searches.
• An extensive Calendar of Events, featuring a comprehensive listing of trade shows and meetings running into 2008.
This past month, Ink World has added much more to our website:
• On-line exclusive articles, including, most recently, a report on the Printed Electronics 2006 Conference.
• The European Ink Directory, a companion piece to our U.S. Ink Directory, which is loaded with company and product information and is easily sorted by company, product and country. As is the case with our U.S. Ink Directory, we have hot-linked all of the European ink websites.
• The U.S. Ink Directory, with the latest information in terms of companies and contacts, as well as adding more than a dozen new ink companies to our listing.
These changes are all part of our commitment to bring the latest news and content to our readers, and it appears they are indeed filling a glaring need. For example, click-thru rates on our European Ink Directory were three times the industry average for a B2B publication, according to B2B Online’s 2005 study of response rates.
As always, I welcome any additional information our readers may offer, whether it is for our U.S. and European Ink Directories, Calendar of Events, The Buyers’ Guide, Breaking News or other sections.
I welcome you to visit www.inkworldmagazine.com. There is a wealth of information available, and we will continue to add more news and information to help fulfill the industry’s need for knowledge in these changing times.