DATE: Thursday, Feb. 17 at 2 .pm. EST
Do you spend an unnecessary amount of time and effort in matching color? Do you have waste due to off color batches? Wish there was an improved cost effective way to ensure your ink color consistency?
This webinar will introduce you to the new technology now available in the Konica Minolta FD-5/ FD-7 spectrodensitometer for the ink industry. See how Colibri Color Matching and Formulation Software provides accurate recipe formulation and correction of opaque, translucent and transparent colors.
Register now to learn how to:
• Simultaneously measure fluorescence and color according to the ISO 13655 M1 standard with the FD series spectrodensitometer
• Save time with the FD series' Automatic Wavelength Compensation, an industry first!
• In seconds formulate a choice of recipes for dark, metallic or saturated inks
• Collaborate with multiple locations & unlimited users utilizing full enterprise network capability all sharing a central database
• Easily integrate into Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) tools
The goal of this webinar is to help you determine if your company can benefit from new advancements in instrumentation, Quality Control software, and Color Matching and Correction software to keep you ahead in today's competitive ink industry.
Sign up now to receive the free weekly newsletter, and more!