With annual sales over $3.5 billion and 10,000 employees, Sun Chemical operates in 110 countries worldwide. Leveraging 50 years of experience as a supplier to the printed circuits industry, Sun Chemical has recently commercialized a range of new products for membrane switch, RFID and photovoltaic markets. Through an ongoing commitment to developing innovative products that provide value to our customers, Sun Chemical is investing in facilities and technologies targeted at the evolving printed electronics market.
Sun Chemical Corporation is a subsidiary of Sun Chemical Group B.V., the Netherlands, and is headquartered in Parsippany, New Jersey, USA. The Daniel J. Carlick Technical Center is located in Carlstadt, New Jersey. For more information, please visit our Web site at www.sunchemical.com
• Provide color matching, proofs and on-site small batch manufacture.
• Produce and quality control materials to meet or exceed customer specifications.
• Produce and maintain detailed reports including but not limited to production, QC records and other activities.
• Review batch ticket formulas for work-off opportunities.
• Strong Inventory management and control skills
• Support customers’ schedule through production coordination.
• Press-side technical service, troubleshoot problems and document solutions.
• Shipping/Receiving/Stocking materials
• Maintain good housekeeping and safe operations.
• Must Have Strong Skills With:
• Customer service
• Organizational and time management
• Verbal and written communication
• Computer skills including but not limited to Excel, Word and Outlook
• Utilize Best Practice Techniques (Procedure Manual)
• Follow existing procedures for all in-plant activities
• Document, file and maintain site specific procedures
• Attend periodic meetings (regional in-plant conference calls, technical meetings etc.)
• Maintain Presidents Report
• UV lithographic printing experience a plus
• High School Graduate or equivalent
• College a plus
Human Resources Contact:
• David Benson – email@example.com