Printing Industries of America (PIA) announced the 2014 Color Conference, Dec. 6–9 in Scottsdale, AZ, USA. Keynote speakers and breakout tracks focusing on real world color issues impacting creative, production professionals, color management standards experts and brand managers will set the tone of this year’s conference. The sessions are comprehensive, covering the latest topics, research, and how-to lessons.
The agenda highlights everything from new color-related standards, expanded-gamut color, managing color across media, real world packaging design and new in 2014 – color management essentials for video and digital media content design.
The event’s keynote speakers are:
• Michael Graff, CEO, Sandy Alexander: “How to Build a Culture of Color and Change an Industry In the Process.”
• Robert Bowling, Ph.D., manager of contaminants and packaging, Nestlé USA: “Food Safety & Risk Management in Packaging Design.”
Attendees can come a day early to attend one of the half- or full-day “intensive” courses, with sessions on packaging design, video color grading or a 101 color management course that will get even a complete novice up to speed on color concepts before the conference proper.
PIA Announces 2014 Color Conference
Published August 20, 2014
Related Breaking News
- Mark Andy Exhibits Broadest Range of Presses at Labelexpo Europe
- Air Products to Launch New Molecular Defoamer and Wetting Agent at ABRAFATI 2015
- Buyers Lab Acquires Digital Technology Market Data, Advisory Specialist InfoTrends
- Purchase of 11 HP Indigo Presses Marks Largest Labels, Packaging Deal in Indigo History
Related Online Exclusives