Allnex will be exhibiting and speaking about many of the company's innovative coating and ink technologies. This includes promoting liquid coating resins, energy curable resins, additives, crosslinkers and powder coating resins.
Allnex will give seven technical presentations and display two product posters:
• "Reduced Anti-Corrosion Pre-Treatment in Powder Coatings for ACE Applications" - Presented by Roberto Cavalieri on Sept. 16 at 10:00 a.m.
• "Mitigating Chemicals of Concern through the Usage of Novel Energy Curable Acrylate Technology" - Presented by Anthony Carignano on Sept. 16 at 4:00 p.m.
• "Advances in Field Applied UV Curable Floor Coatings for Concrete and Wood" - Presented by Jo Ann Arceneaux on Sept. 16 at 5:20 p.m.
• "Novel Waterborne Hybrid Resin Technology for the Protection of Exterior Wood" - Presented by Paulo Roberto Vieira Jr. on Sept. 17 at 1:15 p.m.
• "Non-Isocyananate 2K Coatings" - Presented by Colin Brogan on Sept. 17 at 2:10 p.m.
• "Water-based Radiation Curable Oligomers Open New Horizons for Hardcoats" - Presented by Jo Ann Arceneaux on Sept. 17 at 4:40 p.m.
• "Making Improvements in Energy Curable Plastic Substrate Adhesion Performance" - Presented by Paulo Roberto Vieira Jr. on Sept. 18 at 5:20 p.m.
• "Measuring Grinding Performance in UV Resin Systems for Pigment Pastes and Concentrates" - Highlighting EBECRYL 452 and EBECRYL 3202.
• "New High Performance, Multifunctional Pigment Grinding Medium for Solvent-Based Industrial Tinting Systems" - Highlighting ADDITOL XL 6557.