The 42nd Annual Chicago Printing Ink Production Club (CPIPC) Golf Outing will be held Wednesday, June 19, 2013 at St. Andrews Golf and Country Club in West Chicago, IL.
Registration opens at 8:00 a.m., with the shotgun start at 9:30 a.m.; the outing will be playing scramble rules. The club requires non-metal spikes and proper attire.
Breakfast, lunch, golf and dinner is $175 per person. Dinner is only $75.00 per person. Golfers must mail in a ticket form with payment to reserve their foursomes. Payments and ticket forms are due by Monday, May 27, 2013.
Call John Jilek Jr. at Inksolutions with any questions at (847) 593-5200, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The CPIPC Golf Committee is led by Mr. Jilek and Dan DeLegge of Inksolutions, LLC.
Included in the fee for all golfers are:
• Welcome package; sleeve of balls and glove.
• Express continental breakfast; coffee and donuts.
• Greens fee, including cart with GPS (9:30 a.m. shotgun start).
• Course contests with additional prizes.
• Lunch cookout: burgers, chicken sandwiches or Italian sausages.
• Soda and beer will be available on course, with lunch and after golf.
• Dinner at St. Andrews (locker rooms are available).
• Raffles and prizes.
St. Andrews Golf and Country Club is located at 2241 Route 59, West Chicago, IL, just North of Route 64 (North Avenue).