Based on the basic concept “Visible Science for Life,” the Toyo Ink booth will be showcasing unique solutions which create new value for all users, organized under three headings: Resource & Energy Saving, Color Expression, and Printing in New Era.
The line-up of exhibits is summarized below:
• Resource & Energy Saving
• FLASH DRY HS CP Series J/FLASH DRY K-HS CP Series/FLASH DRY LED Series: Environmentally conscious UV curable inks that are more sensitive to UV light, making it possible to reduce energy consumption.
• FLASH DRY Form Series: UV curable inks that are more sensitive to UV light are used to reduce energy consumption of four-color printing for direct mail process.
• “Carbon Eye” Energy Visualization & Monitoring System: System that monitors movements in energy consumption and operations over time and proposes solutions for reducing three types of waste: Muda (waste), Muri (overburden) and Mura (unevenness).
• TOYO KING NEX NV100/TOYO KING NEX NV100 rice/vegetable oil-based inks/palm oil-based inks: Environmentally harmonized offset inks, rice inks to support the recovery in Tohoku by establishing a recycling-based society, palm oil inks produced and consumed locally in Malaysia.
• New sheetfed ink containers/New UV ink plastic containers: Environmentally friendly containers which promote preservation of resources and offer convenience in terms of delivery, inventory and collection.
• AQUA SPZ/PRINK/AQUA CONTE NEO/AQUA PAPIA/AQUACUP/AQUA LIONA: The Toyo Ink booth will also showcase water-based flexographic inks for various different uses and flexographic platemaking systems as options for reducing VOC emissions and carbon footprint.
• Kaleido Series (TOYO KING NEX Kaleido/WD LEO-X Kaleido/Kaleido Proof Certification: Kaleido Series which now offers a wider variety of applications following the addition of web-offset inks to the product lineup; wide-gamut process inks which make it possible to offer new promotional models.
• FD237 LIOTONE®/FD661 LIOTONE®/TU686 FDSS Thickened Varnish/SS Lottery T Silver: Screen printing inks for decorative printing which open up new possibilities for offset printing design.
• UDing/COLOR FINDER: The Toyo Ink booth will also showcase gravure printing applications for the color universal design tool UDing, which, from a consumer perspective, embodies a safe life, as well as a color finder that works with the tool.
Printing in New Era
• LIOJET TKT009 Series: Water-based pigment inkjet inks for high quality paper, which achieve high density reproduction, reducing ink consumption by more than 40% (only black), and offer high speed (40 kHz) and high quality (1200dpi) performance.
• REXWINv Series (REXWIN SB-F1 BLACK/REXWIN UA-A1 CLEAR/REXWIN UD-A1 WHITE): Functional paste for electronic devices.
• HP Indigo Digital Printer Series: The Toyo Ink booth will also showcase digital printers for the label and soft packaging markets and exhibit printing samples.