Show organizer RadTech International North America is the nonprofit organization dedicated to the technical, educational and market advancement of UV & EB technology. RadTech currently has more than 700 members that supply and use UV/EB equipment, raw materials and formulated products.
Some of the many features attendees of this year’s conference and exhibition can look forward to include:
• Free end-user conference admission to new and potential end-users.
• "The Green Road Ahead" keynote presentation by Robert C. Tapella, 25th Public Printer of the U.S. and the CEO of the U.S. Government Printing Office.
• New lunch and learn sessions featuring Photopolymerization and Thiol-ene Photopolymerizations: Fundamentals and Practical Implementation.
• Industry Roundtable Discussions
Topics include: TSCA Reform Workshop/Regulatory Issues for UV/EB; Academic Issues for UV/EB; The Future of UV/EB In Packaging - A Global Perspective; and EU Good Manufacturing Practices, Regulations and Traceability.
• New Industry Supporters Focus featuringTAPPI Place;Energy Efficiency Global Forum; and yet2.com (sponsor of the emerging technologies awards dinner).
• New Short Course Material
Topics include: Design of Experiments for UV/EB Scientists and Engineers; Polymer Chemistry for the UV/EB Professional; and Fundamentals of Photoinitiation.
In particular, the conference will include a special showcase for students to display their research. Students are invited to create a UV/EB poster that showcases energy-curing. Entries must be submitted as a PDF by April 19 to RadTech.
RadTech will provide a cash award of $1,000 to the award winner and will fly the award winner to the RadTech Conference/exhibit in Baltimore, including two nights hotel accommodations.
The winning poster design will be showcased for one year by RadTech with the name of the winning student(s) and college/school; up to three individuals are allowed for a team entry. For more information, see http://tiny.cc/MbK61
To learn more about RadTech UV & EB 2010 including the more than100 new technical papers, end-user sessions, posters and exhibition, visit www.radtech2010.com.