The RadTech UV & EB 2010 Technology Expo and Conference will take place May 23-26, 2010 at the Baltimore Convention Center, Baltimore, MD. The four-day conference and exhibition is the world’s largest UV & EB event of its kind and is dedicated to fostering educational, technical and scientific advancement in the manufacture and use of ultraviolet (UV) and electron beam (EB) curable products.
Show organizer RadTech International North America is the nonprofit organization dedicated to the technical, educational and market advancement of UV & EB technology. RadTech currently has more than 700 members that supply and use UV/EB equipment, raw materials and formulated products.
Some of the many features attendees of this year’s conference and exhibition can look forward to include:
• Free end-user conference admission to new and potential end-users.
• "The Green Road Ahead" keynote presentation by Robert C. Tapella, 25th Public Printer of the U.S. and the CEO of the U.S. Government Printing Office.
• New lunch and learn sessions featuring Photopolymerization and Thiol-ene Photopolymerizations: Fundamentals and Practical Implementation.
• Industry Roundtable Discussions
Topics include: TSCA Reform Workshop/Regulatory Issues for UV/EB; Academic Issues for UV/EB; The Future of UV/EB In Packaging - A Global Perspective; and EU Good Manufacturing Practices, Regulations and Traceability.
• New Industry Supporters Focus featuringTAPPI Place;Energy Efficiency Global Forum; and yet2.com (sponsor of the emerging technologies awards dinner).
• New Short Course Material
Topics include: Design of Experiments for UV/EB Scientists and Engineers; Polymer Chemistry for the UV/EB Professional; and Fundamentals of Photoinitiation.
In particular, the conference will include a special showcase for students to display their research. Students are invited to create a UV/EB poster that showcases energy-curing. Entries must be submitted as a PDF by April 19 to RadTech.
RadTech will provide a cash award of $1,000 to the award winner and will fly the award winner to the RadTech Conference/exhibit in Baltimore, including two nights hotel accommodations.
The winning poster design will be showcased for one year by RadTech with the name of the winning student(s) and college/school; up to three individuals are allowed for a team entry. For more information, see http://tiny.cc/MbK61
To learn more about RadTech UV & EB 2010 including the more than100 new technical papers, end-user sessions, posters and exhibition, visit www.radtech2010.com.
RadTech UV & EB 2010 Set for Baltimore
Published April 26, 2010
Related Breaking News
- INX International to Highlight Food Packaging, Special Effects and Digital Printing at PACK EXPO
- EFI Acquires Polymeric Imaging's Thermoforming Ink Technology
- Launch of Gulf Coating Show 2015 Draws Worldwide Response
- HP Unveils Future of 3D Printing, Immersive Computing as Part of Blended Reality Vision
Related Online Exclusives