CHINACOAT is a comprehensive showcase of the entire supply chain of coatings products and technologies. The show comprises six exhibit zones, covering from raw materials (include resins, binders, additives, solvents, pigments, etc.), production technology and production/packaging plants and installations for production of coatings, printing inks and adhesives, testing equipment, environmental protection to recycling technologies, etc.
In between, the show also builds up independent zones for powder coatings and UV/EB technology & products:
• Zone 1 (Halls 9.3, 10.3, 11.3): China Raw Materials
• Zone 2 (Halls 9.2, 10.2, 11.2): International Raw Materials
• Zone 3 (Hall 11.2): International Machinery, Instrument & Services
• Zone 4 (Hall 11.2): UV/EB Technology & Products
• Zone 5 (Hall 13.2): China Machinery, Instrument & Services
• Zone 6 (Hall 13.2): Powder Coatings Technology
CHINACOAT2015 Shanghai, which was held in November, broke some records. Its gross exhibit area was 25% larger than its 2014 Guangzhou edition. The total number of visitors also grew an impressive 9.4% while the total number of exhibitors increased 3% over 2014:
• Gross exhibition area: 70,000 square meters (66,000 square meters + 4,000 square meters outdoor exhibit zone)
• 29,580 registered visitors from 81 countries/regions, including 4,737 overseas visitors
• 1,088 exhibitors from 32 countries/regions, including 213 new exhibitors
• 14,900 representatives from exhibitors attended the show
• 4,478 visitors joined a total of 76 sessions of technical programs
CHINACOAT is a cost-effective way to reach China and the Asia Pacific region. Asia Pacific is expected to witness swift market growth due to increased levels of income and education, increasing urbanization and infrastructural development, rise in manufacturing activities, the low per capita consumption of coatings in the region, etc.
Growth of coatings demand is expected to continue at 8% per year in China, 11% in India and 4-5% in Indonesia. Other growing markets include Thailand, Vietnam, the Philippines and Malaysia. It is advantageous for enterprises to gain more presence there through exhibitions.
The Pearl River Delta (PRD) region has great strategic importance for business development. The PRD region is the world’s leading manufacturing and export base. The key cities in this region have developed their own specialized industries and manufacturing clusters, such as household electrical appliances, electronic communications, furniture, lighting, watches, bicycles, etc. Moreover, the PRD region has become the world’s largest urban area in both size and population. Urban expansion will bring increased coatings consumption that will contribute to the sustainable growth of the industry.
As in the past, SFCHINA2016 (the 29th China Int’l Exhibition for Surface Finishing and Coatings Products) will be held concurrently with CHINACOAT2016 with over 14,000 square meters of gross exhibit space. The simultaneous holding of CHINACOAT and SFCHINA is welcomed by visitors as they are able to view a wider range of exhibits.
To find out more about the benefits of attending CHINACOAT2016 Guangzhou as an exhibitor or a visitor, please visit www.chinacoat.net or contact the organizer at firstname.lastname@example.org.