A key leader in high performance UV curable acrylates, Sartomer demonstrates its ongoing commitment in the coating and graphic arts industries, with the following developments:• Innovative acrylates designed to answer the changing technical and regulatory requirements in most applications (food packaging, wood coating...).
• Bisphenol A, Tin, PETiA free solutions
• Low Migration range (LM)
• SARBIO , based on renewable raw materials.
• Unique chemistry to meet high performance features
A key leader in high performance UV curable acrylates, Sartomer demonstrates its ongoing commitment in the coating and graphic arts industries, with developments in adhesion, barrier properties, dual cure, high toughness, low viscosity, outdoor resistance, scratch resistance and soft-touch.
Presentations from Sartomer include:
• “How to minimize the water impact on UV cured formulations” – Dr. Catherine Leroy.
• “Pathways towards a Bisphenol A-free UV/EB curing technology” – Charles Bourrousse.
• “High performance specialty monomers to improve specific properties of UV formulations” – Dr. Christophe Vergé.