Price increases, consolidation and algae-based ink dominated the headlines in 2019.
David Savastano, Editor12.12.19
Ink World covered a wide variety of stories online throughout 2019, from online exclusives and features to breaking news, video and more.
These 10 online exclusives drew the highest readership totals during 2019:
1. Living Ink is Successfully Commercializing Its Algae-Based Ink
2. Ink Industry Leaders Offer Their Thoughts on Upcoming Year
3. HP's Award-Winning True Water-Based Inks Created With Corrugated, Display Markets In Mind
4. Proposition 65 and the Ink Industry
5. Ink World Q&A: John Hrdlick of INX International Ink
6. Consolidation in the Flexible Packaging Industry
7. Ink World Q&A: Rick Clendenning of INX International Ink Co.
8. Regulatory Mandates and the Pigment Industry
9. Mercury Print Productions CEO: Landa S10P Nanographic Press Will 'Change The Way We Do Business'
10. The Next Opportunities for Digital Textile Printing
The 10 top breaking news items from 2019:
1. DIC Corporation to A
Continue reading this story and get 24/7 access to Covering the Printing Inks, Coatings and Allied Industries - Ink World for FREE
Ink World magazine has tracked the growth of the ink industry and its allied industries through years of changes, technology, evolution, consolidation and market development. No other magazine has been around for as long or covered as much of the global printing ink business. This website is dedicated to providing in-depth industry coverage and late-breaking news.
Already a subscriber? Login