During its September meeting, the Chicago Printing Ink Production Club (CPIPC) honored its past leaders by hosting Past President Night, in which eight former presidents gathered. Also on hand for the evening was Bill Anderson of Calumet, who gave a presentation.
On hand for the meeting were eight former club presidents: (the companies they were with when they served as president are listed):
• Bruce McIntosh (1974): Alden and Ott Printing Ink (retired)
• Dean Roeing (1989): Croda Inks (now an independent consultant)
• Don McNeil (1985): Graphic Color (now with Laser Technology Group)
• Doug Anderson (1998): Central Ink
• Richard Small (2002): BD Industrial Chemical
• Luigi Ribaudo (2007): Sun Chemical Corporation
• John Sergeant (2010): Modern Printing Colors
• Jim Richert (2011): Wikoff Color Corp.
Mr. Ribaudo said that it is a testament to the people who have led the CPIPC that they are still active
Continue reading this story and get 24/7 access to Covering the Printing Inks, Coatings and Allied Industries - Ink World for FREE
Ink World magazine has tracked the growth of the ink industry and its allied industries through years of changes, technology, evolution, consolidation and market development. No other magazine has been around for as long or covered as much of the global printing ink business. This website is dedicated to providing in-depth industry coverage and late-breaking news.
Already a subscriber? Login