Once again, our event will be held at the Galloping Hill Golf Course, in Kenilworth, NJ, site of the 2016 NJSGA Open Championship and one of the premier public courses in the state. The staff at Galloping Hill are committed to personalized service and have worked with the association to offer a tremendous day of breakfast, golf, cocktails and its Award Banquet luncheon for a very cost-effective price. We will be using a scramble format, so build a team, bring your best game and compete!
To sign up and take advantage of sponsorship opportunities, contact Chris Allen, Golf Committee chairman, at Chris.Allen@sunchemical.com or (215) 920-8452, or use the club’s new website, and pay via PayPal.
COST Per Person: $175 (all inclusive) / $100 lunch only
THE EVENT: 8 a.m. registration and Continental breakfast; 9 a.m. shotgun start; 2 p.m. award luncheon (door prizes & raffle)
Galloping Hill Golf Course is located at 3 Golf Drive; Kenilworth, NJ, (908) 241-8700.
Please reserve your spot today in what will be a very special and fun day. To be included, simply sign up on the club’s website, www.MNYPIA.com.
• President: Dan Shevkun, Superior Printing Ink;
• Vice President: Guy Trerotola, DB Becker / Maroon Group;
• Treasurer: Dale Pritchett, Ink World;
• Secretary: Joe Mele, UMC Corp.;
• Social Chairman: Bruce Schimmel, Superior Materials;
• Golf Chairman: Chris Allen, Sun Chemical Performance Pigments;
• Board Member: Nick Vertucci, BASF;
• Board Member: Mike Brice, INX International Ink Co.