The winning Kodak customers took home four gold, five silver, three bronze awards, and a Judges Recognition. These In-Plant printers, representing the healthcare, education and government sectors deployed a range of Kodak technologies as part of this year’s award-winning projects, including the Kodak NEXPRESS and NEXFINITY Platform, Kodak Sonora Process Free Plates, Kodak Trillian Plates, the KODAK Magnus and Achieve Platesetters , and Kodak Prinergy Workflow.
- Excellus BlueCross Blue Shield – Two silver and two bronze awards for work done on a Kodak NEXPRESS;
- University of Oklahoma – Two gold awards for work done using Kodak NEXFINITY, Magnus Platesetter, Sonora Plates, and the Prinergy Workflow Platform;
- State of Colorado Central Services IDS – One silver and one bronze award for work done on Kodak NEXPRESS;
- University of Virginia – One gold, one silver, and a Judges Recognition award for work done on Kodak NEXPRESS, Sonora Plates, and the Achieve Platesetter;
- Vanderbilt University – One silver award for work done using Kodak Trillian Plates;
- The World Bank – One Gold award for work achieved on a Kodak NEXPRESS.