Sartomer Asia experts will share their deep understanding of the innovative solutions and technology needed to advance UV/EB curing performance for adhesives, specialty coatings, graphic arts and 3D printing at Arkema booth E37-42, Zone 7, Hall 2.1.
In addition, Sartomer Asia will hold a technical seminar on newly developed polyester acrylates.
Specialty Electronic Adhesives
Sartomer's new specialty resins for UV/EB/LED-curable formulations used in high-performance electronic applications include:
- Device displays: PRO31718 for excellent barrier property and flexibility in Optical Clear Adhesives;
- Quantum dot displays: CN8888 NS oligomer to improve adhesion and moisture barrier protection;
- OLED displays: CN9014 NS for extreme high barrier properties
Sartomer's specialty oligomers enhance functional properties of UV/EB/LED-curable coatings such as soft-touch, anti-fingerprint and stain resistance. Additional applications and properties include:
- High-end applications: CN8881 NS for good weatherability and durability;
- Dual cure coatings: CN1074 NS, CN153 for thorough cure and low shrinkage
Sartomer's specialty monomers meet lower VOC regulations and market demand for rapid curing of UV/EB/LED inks and are ideal for applications such as:
- Offset inks: SR579 NS, SR583 NS, PRO31757, PRO31820, PRO31847, PRO31848 for high reactivity and cost-effectiveness;
- Inkjet inks: SR217 NS, SR285 NS, SR420 NS, SR531 NS, SR595 NS, a broad range of lower viscosity monomers
Sartomer’s N3xtDimension liquid resins, along with Rilsan bio-sourced polyamide 11 and Kepstan® PEKK ultra-high performance polymer are part of the newly launched 3D Printing Solutions by Arkema platform. N3xtDimension line of UV-curable 3D printing solutions helps additive manufacturers yield exceptional material’s tunability, high-definition, and fulfill performance and regulatory requirements for a wide range of industrial applications. The launch of these products has been made possible by close collaboration between the Sartomer Asia Technical Center and the recently opened 3D Printing Center of Excellence at Sartomer Americas in Exton, PA.
- Dental models: CN1964CG, PRO31593, PRO31592 optimized for dental surgery guides and dentures;
- Jewelry casting: N3D-C179, N3D-C229, N3D-C239, N3D-C249, PRO31879 that have good melt casting properties and low remains after the casting process;
- Consumer goods: CN9903 NS, PRO31641, PRO31640 for TPU alternative products with high resilience property for shoe soles;
- SLA printing solutions: CN153, which can be cured by both light and heat
Sartomer Asia UV curing specialist Julie Zhou will deliver a technical seminar on special properties of newly developed polyester acrylates, which are ideal for inks and coatings applications because they promote high reactivity, excellent pigment wetting, and advanced adhesion. The seminar, conducted in Chinese, is scheduled for Tuesday, December 4, 2018, from 10:30 a.m.–11:20 a.m. Meeting Room 1, Area A, Hall 4.2 at the China Import & Export Fair Complex (Canton Fair Complex) in Guangzhou, China.
CHINACOAT 2018 takes place Dec. 4-6, 2018 in Guangzhou, China at Area A, China Import and Export Fair Complex.