Complementing the SureColor T-Series lineup, including the recently announced SureColor T3170 and T5170. The new models are built to meet the demands of professionals and workgroups across a range of segments with high-production printing needs, including architecture, engineering, CAD, GIS, education, and corporate offices.
“The SureColor T3470 and SureColor T5470 provide the perfect workhorse solution for customers who print wide-format projects for clients in-house and are looking for a productive and easy-to-use solution,” said Matt Kochanowski, product manager, professional imaging, Epson America, Inc. “With new integrated features, such as advanced network security and encryption and wireless connectivity, coupled with the reliable printing performance inherent in Epson’s technical printer solutions, these printers are designed to provide commercial-grade reliability for a corporate office setting.”
The SureColor T3470 and SureColor T5470 boast Epson’s latest PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead delivering Precision Droplet Control for outstanding photographic images, precise lines, and crisp text; producing an A1/D-size print in as fast as 25 seconds.
UltraChrome XD2 ink replacement cartridges help increase productivity and produce durable, vibrant prints. The new printers are the first SureColor T-Series printers to provide advanced network security and encryption features designed to safeguard sensitive information. Leveraging integrated wireless and Wi-Fi Direct connectivity, users can seamlessly print from tablets, smartphones and more, router-free Wi-Fi Direct printing and printing directly from a USB or thumb drive the SureColor T3470 and SureColor T5470 offer convenient PC-free printing for high-production offices.
More about the SureColor T-Series Printers
The Epson SureColor T3470 and the SureColor T5470 deliver a range of features designed to revolutionize workgroup productivity, including:
- The SureColor T3470 and T5470 produce accurate A1/D-size prints in 25 and 22 seconds, respectively;
- A large, intuitive 4.3-inch LCD color touchscreen simplifies print tasks;
- High-capacity replacement ink cartridges up to 350 mL for less downtime;
- Protect important information with advanced network security and encryption features;
- Print from tablets, smartphones, and more with integrated wireless plus router-free Wi-Fi Direct printing;
- Next-generation PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead offers Precision Droplet Control for outstanding photographic images, precise lines and crisp texts;
- Feature a permanent printhead with advanced Nozzle Verification Technology, plus world-class service and support, including a one-year limited warranty;
- Next-generation UltraChrome XD2 archival pigment ink technology;
- Print blueprints, drawings, charts, and posters directly from a USB thumb drive
The SureColor T3470 (MSRP $2,295) and T5470 (MSRP $2,995) will be available in the near future and offer a standard Epson Preferred Limited Warranty. The Epson SureColor T-Series printers are designed to work exclusively with Epson UltraChrome XD2 ink.