Visitors to the Mimaki stand will be able to see a range of industrial-class printing and cutting solutions. Next to that, the company will bring 3D samples that show the potential of the company’s full color 3D printer for rapid prototyping, mold manufacturing, modeling and more. Applications being shown go from safety or warning labels and name or number plates to membrane switches, packaging samples and promotional items.
“We believe we will have one of the broadest arrays of industrial printing applications at the show,” said Ronald van den Broek, sales manager EMEA at Mimaki Europe. “Industrial printing technologies are changing the face of manufacturing, and Mimaki is investing heavily in helping to drive that change.”
At the show, Mimaki will be displaying:
• The UJF Series of high-precision UV-curable flatbed printers, which can lay down a base coat of inkjet primer, a base print of white ink, full color print and a surface coating of clear ink in a single operation. It can print on diverse substrates including plastics, wood, metal and glass.
• The CFL-605RT Flatbed Cutting Plotter.
• The recently launched UCJV300-160 all-round UV LED printer/cutter. This machine ensures vibrant, eye-catching results suitable for safety warning or instruction labels.
• Samples produced by the Mimaki 3DUJ-553, the world’s first full color 3D printer capable of printing up to 10 million different colors. It offers white ink and a clear ink overcoat.
• Vacuum forming demonstration using Mimaki’s LUS-350 flexible ink in combination with a vacuum forming machine by Formech. The LUS-350 ink stretches up to 350% when heated to between 120⁰C and 200⁰C. After cooling to room temperature, the ink’s rigidity is restored while securely adhering to the molded product without cracking or peeling.
• The TS300P-1800 Dye Sublimation Printer, which delivers industry-leading speed, quality and throughput for a wide range of textile and fashion uses.