Kodak will feature:
• The KODAK FLEXCEL NX System, which delivers high performing digital flexo plates for the widest variety of package printing applications and enables printers to drive towards their environmental sustainability goals with a cost effective flexo print process that delivers quality levels that rival offset and gravure printing.
• Stream Inkjet Solutions from Kodak and OEM partners including KODAK PROSPER S-Series Imprinting Systems, KODAK 6000C Presses and demonstrations of BoostJET, distributed by Boostech, as well as high speed inline printing solution using KODAK S-10 Imprinting Systems at Shanghai Dragon’s booth.
• KODAK SONORA UV Process Free Plates and how they deliver longer run lengths for UV applications than any other process free plate.
• KODAK SWORD MAX Thermal Plates, targeted for availability in Q4 2017, which use patented Advanced Resin Technology (ART) to deliver high-performance features, such as exceptionally strong solvent resistance and scratch resistance, improved handling, fast imaging and processing, high resolution, and support for reprinting without baking.
• The KODAK TRENDSETTER Q800 Plate setter with Single-Cassette Unit, which will be imaging SONORA Plates live on the stand
• The KODAK PRINERGY On-Premise Platform that delivers end-to-end automation and keeps costs, quality, and business risk in control.
• The recently launched PRINERGY Cloud Platform.
“Customers drive our business, and at China Print I’m excited to meet with packaging prepress providers and printers, big and small, to show them how Kodak can help them use advanced flexography to surpass the expectations of their brand clients while meeting the need to drive environmentally responsible manufacturing operations,” said Chris Payne, president, Flexographic Packaging Division, Kodak.