The winning designs were:
• From Poland, a consumer-friendly Ice Box which allows fast and easy opening and long-lasting freshness.
• Another Polish winner was the SoFruBox, which keeps fruit fresh and unspoiled during transportation.
• From the Czech Republic, a Levitating Player protects high-quality audio electronics with its unique “levitating” packaging design.
• From Denmark, transportation packaging for bent aluminum sheets was awarded for its new design that reduces raw material, as well as increasing the number of pallets that can be transported at any one time.
• Austria’s Flexible Book Packaging was honored for its ability to protect items during transportation.