Model 42N-120SS, a 120-cu.ft. Ribbon Blender, is equipped with the following new features:
• Solid agitator shaft with precision formed ribbons having angled leading edges to prevent material build-up.
• Scrapers welded to the spokes and ribbons, having a close tolerance (1/8”) to the end walls. As a standard, trough corners are “radiused,” which further eliminates dead space.
• Clear view polycarbonate on the cover and shaft guards. The cover can also include multiple ports for ingredient additions, lights, spray system, venting and vacuum transfer. Operators can safely view the batch and charge raw materials while the agitators are running.
• Air-purged mechanical shaft seals with replaceable Teflon seal faces.
• Pneumatically-operated spherical disc valve which provides a large opening and minimizes dead space. Discharge connections can be customized to perfectly mate with the user’s material handling system.
Ross offers dozens of standard and sanitary models always available from inventory for purchase or rental.