N+ is an assembly of seven specialized exhibitions focusing on solutions that address the challenges facing today’s end-product manufacturers, from the automotive, energy and electronics to the medical and food and beverage fields and many other sectors. N+ will take place from Sept. 28 to 30 at the Tokyo Big Sight in Japan.
The Toyo Ink Group, under its show theme of “high-performance materials that impart color and functionality to various media,” will introduce various functional materials that help manufacturers address adhesion, package design, product protection, optical filtering and other challenges.
Featured products from the Toyo Ink Group include:
• The Lioduras lineup of UV functional hard coatings by Toyo Ink has scored broad success in an array of fields. Core products include the highly scratch-resistant Lioduras LCH-6600 series, aqueous-type Lioduras AQ series and Lioduras MOL for in-mold decoration systems.
• The FLASH DRY FL OP Varnish TDP by Toyo Ink delivers outstanding results on digitally printed matter including inkjet, which is generally difficult to finish post-press. This high-performance UV coating varnish exhibits improved anti-yellowing properties and is ideal for use in such post press jobs as die-cutting and glue application.
• Toyo Ink’s FLASH DRY UV screen inks produce stunning embellished effects that stimulate the senses. Featured products include the FLASH DRY SS Soft Feel Varnish for an ultra-soft finish to the touch; FLASH DRY SS Champagne Gold Varnish for a luxe glossy sheen; TU460 FLASH DRY SS Clear HD Varnish for a high luster, soft coating; and FLASH DRY SS Embossed White or Black for print enhancements and three-dimensional effects.
• Toyocolor will highlight a full lineup of its original Lionanoc Carbon Nanotube (CNT) materials with high functional properties. Featured products are the LIOCREATE SS MF CNT Black screen printed inks that deliver an elegant lacquer finish and Lioplax LIOCONDUCT CNT compounds that impart high conductivity to resins.
• Toyochem’s ORIBAIN series of pressure sensitive adhesives (PSAs) are used in wide array of sectors ranging from labels, construction and home appliances to more non-traditional fields, such as optical film, electronics and life sciences.
• The CYABINE series of polyurethane PSAs exhibit unique qualities, such as easy-to-reapply, low odor and low skin irritation, making it the ideal solution for skin-contact use. Toyochem’s SH Series low-adhesion type receives high marks as surface protection films in touch panels and other industrial protection applications.
• Toyocolor will spotlight its OPTLION series of near-infrared (NIR) absorbing materials based on the company’s original molecular design know-how.