“The ACS represents an ideal venue to communicate about the company’s innovative and advanced technologies for the coatings market. We want the industry to know that Versum Materials is committed to furthering its leadership position in the industry,” said Guillermo Novo, EVP for Materials Technologies.
Among the products and recognized brand names being showcased in the booth:
• Defoamers and deaerators such as Airase Structured Siloxane Defomers Line (SSDL) enabling predictable performance and faster selection.
• Pigment grind aids such as ZetaSperse 3800, the company’s newest broad utility dispersant.
• Dispersants such as Surfynol 107L, a liquid, nonionic wetting agent and molecular defoamer with a unique chemistry that offers a range of surface active performance benefits, is nonfoaming, and will disrupt the foam stabilization properties of other formulation components.
• Superwetters such as Dynol 960 and 980 for improved flow and leveling.
• Epoxy curing agents and modifiers such as Anquamine curing agents, Amicure curing agents and polycarbamides, and chemical resistant epoxy curing agents.