“We think of Chemours as a 200-year-old start-up,” said Mark Vergnano, president and CEO of Chemours. “We bring to the market a rich heritage based on our DuPont legacy and built on industry leadership and innovation adding the energy and agility of a customer-centered, global business fresh out of the starting gate. Our businesses are already known for pioneering application development and world-class product stewardship and safety. Our workforce is among the best in the industry; they bring years of experience, deep chemistry expertise, and outstanding engineering knowledge to our more than 5,000 customers across the globe.
“Together, we’re going to build on our strengths, while becoming more streamlined and responsive,” Vergnano continued. “We are focusing our efforts on reducing our cost structure, enhancing our portfolio, and driving growth that supports customer demand. Three strategic cornerstones define Chemours today: optimizing our asset base, increasing cash flow, and allocating capital strategically.”
Vergnano is joined by an experienced executive team, including:
• Mark E. Newman, SVP andCFO.
• E. Bryan Snell, president, Titanium Technologies.
• Thierry Vanlancker, president, Fluoroproducts.
• Chris Siemer, president, Chemical Solutions.
• Beth Albright, SVP, human resources.
• Erich Parker, VP of corporate communications and chief brand officer.
• Dave Shelton, general council & corporate secretary.