DIC Corporation announces the following changes in its Representative Directors pursuant to a resolution adopted at the meeting of its Board of Directors held Jan. 23, 2012. These changes will be implemented to rejuvenate management with the aim of revitalizing the company and spurring a dramatic improvement in business performance.
Changes of Representative Directors (will go into effect April 1, 2012)
• New Representative Directors:
• Yoshiyuki Nakanishi (current position: director and executive officer); Mr. Nakanishi will also assume the positions of president and CEO.
• Masayuki Saito (current position: director and managing executive officer); Mr. Saito will also assume the position of senior managing executive officer.
• Resigning Representative Directors:
• Kazuo Sugie (current position: representative director, president and CEO); Mr. Sugie will resign as representative director, president and CEO and assume the position of director a
Continue reading this story and get 24/7 access to Covering the Printing Inks, Coatings and Allied Industries - Ink World for FREE
Ink World magazine has tracked the growth of the ink industry and its allied industries through years of changes, technology, evolution, consolidation and market development. No other magazine has been around for as long or covered as much of the global printing ink business. This website is dedicated to providing in-depth industry coverage and late-breaking news.
Already a subscriber? Login