The association utilized an L&NW survey to frame a breakout session dealing with industry concerns surrounding the virus.
Greg Hrinya, Editor, L&NW03.13.20
L&NW recently conducted a survey on COVID-19 (coronavirus) to address concerns from all avenues of our industry. The survey detailed in-house safety measures, travel plans, business trends and multiple other topics currently affecting suppliers and converters.
At the TLMI Converter Meeting, held March 8-10, 2020, in Austin, Texas, this data helped frame an emergency breakout session regarding converters’ contingency plans for coronavirus.
The survey, which was conducted on March 9-10, received 140 responses from a variety of members in the label and packaging supply chain. The anonymous survey saw 63 of the 140 respondents (45%) functioning as converters. The remaining 55% comprised individuals from suppliers in a wide range of industries, including substrates, printing presses, inks and coatings, inspection, corona treatment, and more.
Nearly 52% of the respondents work in management, with the remaining 48% split amongst sales and marketing, R&D and production, and qu
Continue reading this story and get 24/7 access to Covering the Printing Inks, Coatings and Allied Industries - Ink World for FREE
Ink World magazine has tracked the growth of the ink industry and its allied industries through years of changes, technology, evolution, consolidation and market development. No other magazine has been around for as long or covered as much of the global printing ink business. This website is dedicated to providing in-depth industry coverage and late-breaking news.
Already a subscriber? Login