drupa 2016, Q&A with Tony Lord of Flint Group, printers’ M&A activity and inkjet are among the most read articles from 2016.
Ink World covered a wide variety of news and features in during 2016, led by coverage of drupa 2016, as well as an insightful interview with Tony Lord of Flint Group, discussion of printing industry consolidation, raw materials, Lisa Fine's Ault Award, inkjet printing, Flint Group's acquisition of American Inks & Coatings and Latin America. These 10 exclusives received the highest readership totals during the past year:
1. The Ink Industry at drupa 2016
2. A Look at the Ink Industry: Ink World’s Interview with Tony Lord of Flint Group
3. Consolidation and the Printing Industry
4. BASF Rolls Out Global Pigments Brand
5. Raw Material Prices, Supply Continue to Show Signs of Stability
6. Lisa Fine Receives NAPIM’s Prestigious Ault Award
7. New Technologies for Digital Textile Printing
8. AIC Acquisition Adds to Flint Group’s Strength in Packaging Inks
9. UV-Curable, Water-Based I
Continue reading this story and get 24/7 access to Covering the Printing Inks, Coatings and Allied Industries - Ink World for FREE
Ink World magazine has tracked the growth of the ink industry and its allied industries through years of changes, technology, evolution, consolidation and market development. No other magazine has been around for as long or covered as much of the global printing ink business. This website is dedicated to providing in-depth industry coverage and late-breaking news.
Already a subscriber? Login