Ink World’s top online features span a wide range of topics during 2015.
David Savastano, Editor01.19.16
Ink World has covered a wide variety of stories online throughout 2015, whether it is through breaking news, slideshows, blogs, videos and podcasts. These items drew the highest readership in their respective categories this past year (the top online exclusives appeared last week at this link):
Fifteen top breaking news items from 2015:
1. Univar Acquires Polymer Technologies Ltd.
2. BASF to Exit Dimer, Polyamide Resin Business Due to North American Market Decline
3. Toyo Ink Group Acquires Shares of DYO Printing Inks
4. Siegwerk Reports that U.S. Dollar Exchange Rate Puts Burden on Raw Material Situation
5.WestRock to Acquire Cenveo Packaging
6. Flint Group Releases UV Ink for Food Labels
7. Flint Group Sheetfed EMEA Business Unit Transfers Production of UV Inks to Trelleborg, Sweden
8. Flint Group Acquires Xeikon
9. INX International Begins Operations at New Lebanon, OH Manufacturing Facility
10. BASF to Set Up New Global Business Unit Combining All Pig
Continue reading this story and get 24/7 access to Covering the Printing Inks, Coatings and Allied Industries - Ink World for FREE
Ink World magazine has tracked the growth of the ink industry and its allied industries through years of changes, technology, evolution, consolidation and market development. No other magazine has been around for as long or covered as much of the global printing ink business. This website is dedicated to providing in-depth industry coverage and late-breaking news.
Already a subscriber? Login