NAPIM presents nine industry leaders with Printing Ink Pioneer Awards during annual conference
The National Association of Printing Ink Manufacturers (NAPIM) honored George Sickinger, former chairman, president and CEO of Color Resolutions International, with its prestigious Ault Award during the 100th annual NAPIM Convention, held at the Ponte Vedra Inn and Club in Ponte Vedra, FL on March 23, 2015. Sickinger served as NAPIM’s president from 2011-13.
In addition, NAPIM presented nine Printing Ink Pioneer Awards during the ceremony. The honorees included:
• Jim Bailen, VP of engineering for INX International Ink Co.
• Joon Choo, VP of marketing for Shamrock Technologies.
• Vivy DaCosta, VP of finance and administration for hubergroup Canada.
• Sumathy Ganesh, technical manager, paste inks for Toyo Ink America.
• Herman Hockmeyer, president, Hockmeyer Equipment Corporation.
• Kevin Kingman, technical director at Flint Group.
• William Neuberg, founder of Shamrock Technologies.
• Bob O’Boyle, product
Continue reading this story and get 24/7 access to Covering the Printing Inks, Coatings and Allied Industries - Ink World for FREE
Ink World magazine has tracked the growth of the ink industry and its allied industries through years of changes, technology, evolution, consolidation and market development. No other magazine has been around for as long or covered as much of the global printing ink business. This website is dedicated to providing in-depth industry coverage and late-breaking news.
Already a subscriber? Login