M&A activity, Latin America and new inks for packaging, labels and inkjet printing top articles from 2014.
David Savastano, Editor01.14.15
Throughout the year, Ink World has covered a multitude of stories online, including a pair of huge mergers and acquisitions, flexo inks, the Latin American ink market, new packaging, label and digital inks, pigment industry consolidation and more. These 10 exclusives drew the highest readership totals.
1. Flint Group Sold to Goldman Sachs, Koch; Eyes Potential Takeover Targets
2. Acquisition of Color Resolutions Strengthens AIC’s Position in Packaging, Corrugated Markets
3. Latin America Ink Market Sees Growth in Its Forecast
4. Ink Industry Mourns Bill Curtin
5. Advances in Inkjet Printing Technology Drives Growth in Market
6. Kustom Group Breaks Ground on New GMP Facility
7. Analyzing Printing Industry Mergers During Early 2014
8. Consolidation and the Pigment Industry
9. Ink Manufacturers Bring Latest Technologies to Labelexpo Americas 2014
10. A Look at Some of the Latest Packaging
Continue reading this story and get 24/7 access to Covering the Printing Inks, Coatings and Allied Industries - Ink World for FREE
Ink World magazine has tracked the growth of the ink industry and its allied industries through years of changes, technology, evolution, consolidation and market development. No other magazine has been around for as long or covered as much of the global printing ink business. This website is dedicated to providing in-depth industry coverage and late-breaking news.
Already a subscriber? Login