Allnex experts in the field of ultraviolet (UV) and electron beam (EB) energy-cured resins will be on-hand to answer questions on these cutting-edge technologies. Attendees will also be able to find out more about the future of UV/EB resins and how those advanced solutions can be a perfect fit for their needs.
Alnex’s UV/EB curable coating resins and additives have been created to have an excellent appearance, durability, and little or no VOC emissions, while enabling increased productivity and lower overall costs per cured part.
In addition, the waterborne resins systems are tailored for both specific substrates and end-use applications. Waterborne resin solutions also allow customers to meet ever more stringent environmental compliance requirements while still providing the high level of performance that this demanding market expects.
Specialized information will be available regarding the following new Allnex products:
• EBECRYL 898 A multi-functional binder for matte and ultra-matte effect coatings.
• EBECRYL LEO 10103 self-curing resin for photoinitiator-free inks and coatings.
Allnex will also present five technical presentations will be given at RadTech 2016:
• Highly Reactive Thin Film Hardcoats for Plastics Speaker: Marcus Hutchins Date: Monday, May 16 Time: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
• Oligomer Solutions for UV Curable Inkjet and 3D Printing Applications Speaker: JoAnn Arceneaux Date: Tuesday, May 17 Time: 1:00-3:00 p.m.
• Innovative Polyester Acrylates - Solutions for Industrial Market Needs Speaker: Jon Shaw Date: Tuesday, May 17 Time: 3:00-5:00 p.m.
• Products for Special Effect Coatings and LED Curing Speaker: Scott Auger Date: Tuesday, May 11 time: 2:00-4:00 p.m.
• A Versatile Binder for Ultra-Matte Effect Coatings Speaker: Jon Shaw Date: Wednesday, May 18 Time: 8:00 - 10:00am Technical Conference Track A, Low-Gloss/Haptic Coatings.