thINK, an independent community of Canon Solutions America inkjet customers, announced a move for its annual event thINK Ahead.
thINK Ahead 2020 will shift from an in-person event to a live, dynamic virtual learning event taking place on Sept. 2, 2020.
The invitation-only Inkjet 101 will take place the day prior.
The thINK Ahead 2020 - Live Virtual Event and Inkjet 101 will be free to all Canon Solutions America inkjet customers.
“With businesses of all sizes feeling the economic impact of COVID-19, it’s now more important than ever to bring our community together, to learn from one another and to forge new paths forward,” said Bob Radzis, thINK president. “We recognize that time will be precious for businesses, yet they will still need the learning, networking, tools and resources that the annual thINK conference offers for rapid recovery post-COVID-19.”
“We believe it will be a valuable resource for Canon Solutions America inkjet customers," said Francis A. McMahon, executive VP, Production Print Solutions, Canon Solutions America. "thINK has reached maximum capacity for each of the annual thINK Ahead in-person events, and every year our customers tell us they wish they could have brought more team members. This year, their entire company can benefit from learning at the thINK Ahead 2020 - Live Virtual Event – all at no cost."
thINK Ahead 2020 Live Virtual Event Attendees Can Expect:
- Keynote speakers
- Sessions spanning topics including transitioning to inkjet, inkjet applications and best practices as well as print industry learning;
- Best practice COVID-19 business recovery sessions;
- Hands-on virtual workshops;
- Executive overview from Canon Solutions America, including product announcements and a look ahead to the new world of inkjet technology;
- Unveiling of the new Canon Solutions America Customer Innovation Center, complete with updates on Canon’s inkjet portfolio and product demonstrations;
- A Virtual Trade Show Experience where attendees can meet with media, software, and finishing partners to define new areas for revenue growth;
- Online tools and video capabilities that enhance the trade show experience.
“We will have online tools and video capabilities as well as networking capabilities that simulate the in-person experience. In fact, we believe that while nothing will replace live, face-to-face events, thINK Ahead Live Virtual Events will be a great supplement to the thINK community when we are all well-past COVID-19,” said Victor Bohnert, thINK executive director.