The company will also announce the next generation label printer.
Visitors will be able to conduct transactions using the latest POS solutions in the traditional checkout lane as well as for online ordering and in-store pickup, discover the latest projection technology for creating compelling, relevant and contextual retail experiences, and learn which back-office solutions are best suited to help store managers manage operations in the changing retail environment.
This showcase will feature POS solutions that enable key functionality such as line busting, online ordering, self-service, and more to increase operational and transaction efficiency.
- The new OmniLink TM-T88VI-DT2 all-in-one printer with built-in, high-powered PC support and advanced connectivity to support a variety of POS applications improves the customer transaction experience;
- The compact Epson TM-m10 and TM-m30 receipt printers help build a strong mobile POS transaction environment. Epson partner eMobilePOS will showcase its Retail POS featuring the TM-m30 printer alongside the HP Engage One Prime Android tablet;
- The Epson Mobilink P20, P60II, and P80/P80 Plus mobile receipt printers will show how belt-clip printing via wireless and Bluetooth connectivity makes the mobile transaction experience easier;
- Designed for the cloud, the Epson OmniLink TM-H6000V multifunction thermal receipt printer helps retailers leverage printing from Web-based apps, including online ordering services;
- Aila Technologies’ Interactive Kiosk and Diebold Nixdorf’s Self-Service Solution with Epson receipt printers enable easy checkout;
- The Epson OmniLink TM-T88VI-i receipt printer controls multiple peripherals directly from the printer, including MSR, barcode scanner, scale, cash drawer, and display;
- The new TM-L90II LFC (liner-free compatible) thermal label printer can quickly print order details and add appropriate labels to orders;
- The Omnilink TM-L90 Plus-i makes it easy to print on-the-spot packaging labels for both online and to-go orders.
This showcase will feature business solutions that help manage back store operations:
- Epson’s OmniLink Merchant Services (OMS) – Optimized for fast deployment, it acts as a business intelligence gateway to a full spectrum of cloud services. OMS comes equipped with an API, a user-friendly portal and a variety of resources designed to help with back-office operations such as billing and operations, management tools, and reporting;
- WorkForce Pro WF-C5790 – Compact workgroup multifunction printer, powered by PrecisionCore, delivers low-cost color and features innovative Replaceable Ink Pack System to minimize office interventions;
- WorkForce ST-M1000 Supertank – Cartridge-free monochrome business printer for high-volume printing, powered by PrecisionCore, includes up to two years of ink in the box - enough ink to print up to 11,000 pages black;
- WorkForce EC-C110 – Portable wireless printing solution is the lightest and smallest color mobile printer and has a built-in rechargeable battery for easy transport when needing to print on the go;
- WorkForce Enterprise WF-C20590 – High-speed multifunction color line head printer, powered by PrecisionCore Heat-FreeTM Technology, delivers brilliant-quality output with breakthrough speeds up to 100 ISO pages per minute2 for SMB and corporate workgroups;
- ColorWorks C6000A – Inkjet color label printer delivers on-demand 4-inch color labels at speeds of up to 5-inches per second4. The C6000A produces crisp images comparable to pre-printed labels and includes an auto-cutter to create variable length labels for easy job separation.
- Newcastle Systems Mobile Workstation – Epson partner Newcastle System’s mobile cart with the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-M5299 monochrome printer and ColorWorks C3500 color label printer provides a battery-powered mobile workstation solution to improve warehouse staff productivity.