The First Alert package produced by WestRock, which received the Sustainability Award of the Year, replaces a fully enclosed PET blister clamshell with a NatraLock blister card, a sturdy, flexible, more sustainable alternative to traditional blister seal and clamshell ap-plications.
“These winning designs represent the value we can provide our customers when we com-bine our market insights and commitment to sustainability with the design and innovation capabilities of our talented employees,” said Pat Lindner, chief innovation officer and president, Consumer Packaging for WestRock.
In addition to the Sustainability Award of the Year, WestRock received two Gold and 10 Excellence awards for a variety of packaging solutions. A full list is included below.
- First Alert, Sustainability Award of the Year & Excellence Award;
- Keurig 2018 Winter Holiday Collection, Gold Award;
- WestRock Paper Palette, Gold Award;
- Chick-fil-A Menu XL Menu Tab with Hinged Tray, Excellence Award;
- Oatly Gift Pack, Excellence Award;
- XOFLUZA Dosepak, Excellence Award;
- MAYZENT BAF312 Dosepak, Excellence Award;
- Heineken/Eisenbahn EconoDozen, Excellence Award;
- Nestlé Goodnight Pillow Pack, Excellence Award;
- Glad ForceFlex Plus with MetPet, Excellence Award;
- Michelob ULTRA Beveled Corner 8-Pack, Excellence Award;
- Coca-Cola Shaped Packs, Excellence Award