Highlights from this year’s report include:
- Named as one of Forbes’ JUST 100, Barron’s 100 Most Sustainable Companies, and Mediacorp Canada’s Greenest Employers lists;
- Committed to a 25% reduction in global energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions by 2025;
- Achieved 100% ENERGY STAR eco-labels for all Xerox’s new eligible product introductions;
- Diverted nearly 100% of leased Xerox equipment from landfills and optimized end-of-life processing;
- Planted more than 100,000 trees
The Global CSR report focuses on how Xerox is engineering solutions that are making a more sustainable world in unexpected ways. A recent example is the work Xerox did with the Bangladeshi government to digitize and process their National Household Census results from January 2017 to February 2019, so they can better deliver resources to populations in need.
Xerox’s Intelligent Workplace Services, a new offering that transcends Managed Print Services, also helps companies reduce their reliance on paper by providing digital alternatives, print authentication, and analytics along with gamification techniques. Intelligent Workplace Services clients can opt into Xerox’s PrintReleaf offering, which is akin to a carbon offset program.