The Gold Ink Awards is an annual competition for creators and producers of printed material encompassing nearly 50 print categories, including commercial printing, magazines, books, catalogs, digital printing and packaging.
This year, nearly 600 entries in 47 categories were submitted to the Gold Ink Awards competition.
“Winning 12 Gold Ink awards across multiple categories of printing is a remarkable accomplishment,” Allen Press Executive VP Maria Preston-Cargill said. “Allen Press prides itself on superior quality and attention to detail. As we continue to emphasize innovation and invest in new technology, maintaining quality and our standards for excellence are of the utmost importance.”
A list of the 2019 awards:
- Gear for Sports Catalog, Summer 2019;
- Just Food Holiday Mailer;
- Van Go Maya’s Story Direct Mail Piece;
- I Heart Local Music Fall 2018;
- Print 18 Event Program;
- Mineralogical Record, January/February 2019;
- Orchids, September 2018;
- Charlotte Street 20;
- Creative Quarterly, February 2019;
- Spencer Museum View;
- Plough Quarterly, Autumn 2018;
- Stanford Business, Spring 2018;