"Our customers don't want equipment, software, or even services alone. Those are all means of achieving what they're really looking for: Results," said Gavin Jordan-Smith, senior VP, Commercial and Industrial Print, Ricoh Americas. "We make it our business to build trusted alliances with our customers, beyond a standard partnership, so that together, we're aligned for success. We focus on not just their needs, but the needs of their customers' customers' customers and so on."
Those who visit the Ricoh booth will experience:
- The newly available RICOH Pro TF6250 flatbed printer;
- The RICOH Pro L5160 roll-to-roll latex printer;
- The EFI Pro 16h, an LED UV hybrid inkjet printer;
- The brand-new Colex Sharpcut Pro 1732 flatbed cutter.
Alongside the 5th Color Lab will be two of the RICOH Pro C7210X series, Ricoh's latest five-color sheet-fed digital presses.
Next up is the RICOH Pro C9200 color sheet-fed printer with auto-duplex capabilities for oversized sheets up to 40 inches long will be in action in the Ricoh booth producing a 40-inch-long calendar and a 40-inch-long quad fold brochure.
Making its U.S. debut at PRINTING United will be Ricoh Digital Painting Company, Ltd.'s Vehicle Art Robo technology – direct digital painting to large vertical surfaces such as trucks, trailers, vans, buses, and RVs.
In the Inkjet Lounge, experts will be on hand to highlight and virtually demo the company's continuous-feed inkjet portfolio, including the RICOH Pro VC70000 and RICOH Pro VC60000, and the newly enhanced RICOH Pro VC40000.
Beyond the booth, Ricoh's experts will be taking the stage, including:
- Ricoh's press conference: Ricoh leadership and customers will hold a kickoff press conference on Oct. 23 at 11:00 a.m. CT in booth 5816;
- "How to Grow Your Margins Exponentially with Wide Format Printing," presented by Dan Johansen, senior marketing manager, Oct. 23 at 3 p.m. CT at booth 5816;
- Branding United's Course Module #2: "Designing for New Digital Possibilities" panel, featuring Roger Serrette, customer experience director, as a panelist on Oct. 23 at 2:30 p.m. CT at booth 5816;
- "Account-Based Marketing for Inkjet Success," presented by Serrette on Oct. 24 at 1:30 p.m. CT at Brand United University, rooms D162 and D164.