Orye will be succeeded by Eric Le Lay, EVP Foodservice EAO, who will also keep his current role.
“I want to thank Michael for his contribution to Huhtamaki and wish him all success in his future endeavors,” said Charles Héaulmé, president and CEO of Huhtamaki.
Following the aforementioned change, the members of the Global Executive Team are:
- Héaulmé (chairman), president and CEO;
- Thomas Geust, CFO;
- Leena Lie, SVP, marketing and communications;
- Sami Pauni, SVP, Corporate Affairs and Legal, Group General Counsel;
- Teija Sarajärvi, SVP, Human Resources;
- Clay Dunn, EVP, North America;
- Olli Koponen, Executive Vice President, Flexible Packaging;
- Le Lay, EVP, Foodservice Europe-Asia-Oceania and Fiber Packaging